sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2015

The bad effects of video games in children


The video games have bad effects in children more than good effects, for example my cousin is three years old. One day he spent a lot of hours playing video games, he began in the morning after the breakfast without stop. when the time of lunch arrived he didn’t eat because he didn’t want to stop playing he passed all the evening without eat, next he didn’t want to do his homework or do something productive like eat or spend time with his parents, he just wanted to play, finally my uncle turned off the video games console and my cousin was very anger and he started to act very violent and wanted to hit my uncle like in the video game that he was playing. To concluded I realized that video games have a strong influence in children’s behavior.


3 comentarios:

  1. For my opinion you need supervise this plays games !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The video games have bad effects in children more than good effects. For example, my cousin is three years old. One day he spent a lot of hours playing video games. He began in the morning after breakfast without stopping. When it was time for lunch, he didn’t eat because he didn’t want to stop playing. He passed all evening without eating, next he didn’t want to do his homework or do something productive like eat or spend time with his parents, he just wanted to play. Finally, my uncle turned off the video game console and my cousin was very angry and he started to act very violent and wanted to hit my uncle like in the video game that he was playing. To concluded I realized that video games have a strong influence in children’s behavior.

    Be careful with punctuation.
    If the last sentence was written as "To conclude, I realize that video games have a strong bad influence in children's behaviour.", it would have been a better concluding sentence.

    ResponderEliminar