domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2015

What makes me happy?


There are three things that make me happy. The first thing that makes me happy is to play video games with my friend or my cousin, I enjoy playing video games with them because it is funny to see their faces when they lose. Also, I love to spend hours talking with my family and know some of their stories that probably happened when I wasn’t born. Finally, a really like to play soccer with my friends and lose the stress of a heavy week. Whenever I do some of these things, I have a happy day.

1 comentario:

  1. It is true. Everyone is happy to spend time with wonderful people , especially with the family. I think that there are differents points that can make happy us ,but the most important is love from God :)

    ResponderEliminar